Thursday, May 15, 2014

t i m e








For the last two weeks our little family has done nothing but spend time together every chance we get. Colby + I are so busy, + always get caught up in our worldly lives, that we forget to set apart family time. This last week we refurbished two coffee tables, played softball, went to the gym, started a big house project, grocery shopped + have had home cooked meals ALMOST every night! + to be honest, I'm not even sick of those two crazies yet. It is crazy tho how just a little time together makes you appreciate + love one another just that much more!




ALSO..... for mothers day I was incredibly spoiled + got to finish furnishing my upstairs! Ya..., see that ottoman! Colby + I turned our coffee table into that. + it was incredibly difficult, but we didn't even get frustrated with each other once! + the cream couch! Well I have been wanting it for a while now but kept biting my tongue because I knew we needed a lot of other things first. When I got home from work on Saturday, it was placed nicely in our family room, just waiting for me to sit on! Oh that Colby...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment