Saturday, April 26, 2014

the little man's shower




With my parents house being under a little bit of construction (by little i mean a lot, like A LOT) The Danklef home has been the place to party! I was excited to be able to host my little sisters shower, + had a blast doing it. However, i couldn't have done any of it with out Mother and Melissa. Shelly is due July 1st, which is my birthday!, so i already can feel the connection between the little man + I!
           
     "The Market at Park City" provided all the food of course
     "Five Penny Floral" provided the bouquet of flowers (my left over anniversary flowers, win win!)
     "June Pie" provided us with the 3 most amazingly delicious pies known to man! (NO JOKE)

Cadence was a riot + of course kept everyone laughing. Despite the rainy weather, we had a great turn out + even had fun all crammed into the family room area. I know I speak for my entire family when I say we are blessed to have such wonderful women in our lives. You are all beautiful examples to my sisters + I. We love you all very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment