Tuesday, December 10, 2013

oma + pa pa


We had the opportunity to go down south for Thanksgiving + spend time with my family. It was absolutely beautiful. Sunshine + all! I am always amazed at how my parents handle everybody under one roof. Especially now that they have two crazy grandkiddos who run rapidly around like two little tornadoes. My parents are always well prepared, because they KNOW I won't pack everything we need. I can never remember everything, ever EVER.  My mom always amazes me with her ability to have an immaculate meal, even while out of town, with chaos all over the house. She can cook anything, + with the blink of an eye she has it all cleaned up! My parents are the most generous people I have ever met. I am in love with their willingness to serve + give. Oma + pa pa are some of Cadence's favorite people, + they always give her all of their time + attention. Even when you think its not possible to have anymore energy, they always find some more. I will always say that if we end up being half of the parents mine are, then we were successful!

1 comment:

  1. Heather this is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your life with us. We love you more than words can express.

    ReplyDelete