Friday, November 15, 2013

g r a t e f u l


I'm grateful for a husband who still likes to snuggle before bed time
I'm grateful for a country where it's encouraged to believe in what you want
I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a momma + the crazy sweet girl who calls me momma
I'm grateful for day's market's Doughnut Holes + the come back of Twinkies
I'm grateful for giggles + for sisters who make them easy to come by
I'm grateful for a world filled with the best of the best grammas and grampas
I'm grateful for dancing + the ability to express ourselves through it
I'm grateful for hats, scarves, warm fuzzy socks + jammies
I'm grateful for the market + the nummy products they carry, like red bicycle bread
I'm grateful for a hardworking-school going husband + daddy, who would do anything for those he loves

No comments:

Post a Comment