Saturday, June 8, 2013

Getting to dress like a Wizard


(aka graduation)

This post is pretty much just a shout out to my amazing brother Gregory! Holy smokes what a smarty pants! As of today he has officially moved on to the ADULT chapter of his life! Greg graduated Pharmacy school today. That's right, ALL DONE! High school graduations are all right, College graduations are great, but Dr. of Pharmacy schools! Now that's AWESOME. I am so amazed by him and how much time he has put into this. He will work at "The Market At Park City" in Park City, Utah and Greg and his little family will be moving to Heber! Woot Woot! Now when I say "little family" I don't mean family of 3 anymore, it is now going to be a family of 4! They are due in December. Yes, we found all this out today (it was an emotionally amazingly happy day). We can't wait to have them so close to us. Play dates will now be so easy.

-A letter to the Wizard!

Gregory Scott, you truly are amazing. I am so lucky to have such an incredible brother. In fact I don't know what people are talking about when they say "I had mean crazy brothers growing up" because you don't have a "mean crazy" bone in your body. You are a father, pharmacist, husband, son, uncle and most importantly (to me and I'm sure our other two sisters) a BROTHER. AN INCREDIBLE BROTHER. I love you so much! Colby and I wish you nothing but the best with your future endeavors. xoxoxoxo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!"                                       -Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire




Much Love <3

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would've said all this, but I'm just going to ditto this wonderful tribute to your brother. I think he is pretty lucky to have such fun, loving, supportive sisters.

    Loves MOM

    ReplyDelete