Wednesday, May 29, 2013

a Hawaiian adventure








I have no reason to sit and describe our adventures, when our pictures do all the talking. As you can see it was the perfect Hawaiian adventure, you know, the one you NEVER want to come home from! We played at the beach (everyday of course), golfed, and I even convinced Colby to come on a beautiful hike (he even acted like he enjoyed it, and it wasn't technically easy). Cadence was an absolutely angel the entire trip. She was great on the long flight to and from, and she wasn't sure what to think of the beach at first but ended up loving it. Of course coming home and trying to get back on schedule is always a fight, but we are finally back on track (a week and a half later!!!). Thanks babe for an amazing first mothers day, and I am so grateful we could enjoy this beautiful world God created for us with my family. My mom and dad out did themselves again! 

Much Love <3

















No comments:

Post a Comment