Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The big kid step

Wow wow wow have I slacked! I figured it was appropriate however, considering it was summer. "WAS"!!!! Ah, where did the time go?! Our summer consisted of morning work outs, afternoons by the pool, + many nights with Colby. All in all we had a wonderfully quiet, enjoyable summer.





Colby + I have been extremely blessed this year. We had the opportunity to take one more big kid step in our marriage. We bought a house! We have both decided that it has been one of the most stressful, hardest, exciting, sleepless decisions we have ever made. We have been looking at houses all year, just keeping our options open + seeing what was out there. Neither of us were really thinking we would be buying for another year or two. Then our Realtor contacted us with this one, + instantly I knew I wanted it. Colby needed a little more convincing however, since he is the smart + methodical one. With in hours of looking at it we were on our way to being under contract. Colby + I felt a little rushed + were bugged with how fast everyone needed everything to move. This was an enormous decision and we didn't like feeling rushed. But after the numerous amounts of signatures, dates, and sleepless nights we finally got the "OK" to take the "for sale" sign down. Now that we are getting settled it is becoming more fun + exciting, + less stressful + sleepless. Colby takes his 2 hours of free time + goes around updating little things here + there, while I scroll through Pinterest + while my mind goes crazy with all the new possibilities.
We feel incredibly blessed + are so extremely lucky to live in this valley we live in. We have amazing family members in our lives that have helped us out an extreme amount. This big kid step has given us yet another reason to count our blessings.




Much Love <3

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog (through facebook, so that's not stalkerish, right?!). So cute! Congrats on your house, it looks so cute! I can't wait to see more pics of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that's not stalkerish! I'd be lying if i said i never did it! You're a gem! Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete