Sunday, March 31, 2013

the sun has risen...


My heart is full this morning.


It's Cadence's first Easter Morning, sure the Easter Bunny, egg hunts, + candy are all fun + games. But with Cadence being so small + knowing nothing of these silly traditions, I decided to make this morning as spiritual + pleasant as I could. I started my morning cuddling with Colby, our curtains open, + watching the Easter Morn sunrise. This is one of my Grandma Kathy's favorite traditions + this was probably my first sincere Easter Morn sunrise. It was worth it! It truly is such a beautiful moment in the day. "Had ris'n again + conquered pain."
Easter is a holiday with great meaning to Colby + I. We would not be anywhere close to where we are in our lives with out "That Easter Morn". "The morn renews for us that day".
Cadence woke up with nothing but smiles this Easter Morn, ready to conquer the day. I am grateful for all the amazing blessings I have in my life. I love Colby with all my heart. I have already shed several "grateful tears" this Easter Morn. We hope you all have a beautiful Easter Morn as well.

Cadence, Happy First Easter + Happy 5 Months! Mom + Dad love you!






Colby, I love you, + Happy Easter!

Much Love <3

words pulled from "That Easter Morn" by, Marion D. Hanks 




No comments:

Post a Comment