Monday, November 4, 2013

#ten_thirtyone

I have always been told that if you have a birthday on a Holliday you get an entire week to party! Well for miss Cadence Jade we did just that! Halloween is fantastic! One of our favorite holidays! But now we have a reason to party for a week straight, nothing more fantastic if you ask me!

#ten_thirtyone #day_one
Her day started with a crib + room full of balloons! As she looked at all the balloons in confusion she couldn't help but stair with a smile! This kid loves to be the center of attention, + definitely didn't mind the heaping amounts of balloons + the attention they gave her.




That evening we dressed up like a ballerina + ventured to grandmas for a quick night of trick-or-treating. Literally we went to Grandmas + aunt Janelles (period). Which was plenty! Cadence decided that she was going to skip out on her naps that entire day, since it was her birthday + all! So by the end of the day she was ready for bed. So we headed home.



After I pulled all the balloons out of her crib, + tucked her in, I sat + stared at my baby. My  o n e  year old baby. I thought of all the good yet hard times this last year had brought us. Then I imagined a new year with so many new possibilities.
Daddy + I love you Miss Cadence Jade + we can't wait for the next few days of celebrating just how much we really do love you!



much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment