Friday, November 8, 2013

saying cheese (not so hard with the right photographer)







         
         




                         Hiring MEGAN CHERIE was possibly the greatest idea of all great ideas!
 I have nothing but good words to say about this talented photographer! This was the least painful set of family pictures I have ever been apart of! Because as much as I want to be the chill momma that never stresses about such things, lets be honest! That's near to impossible for me. My momma side definitely started to come out.

"are the leaves going to still be pretty that late?, what are we going to wear?, do i look large in these leggings?, I just know Cadence's hair is going to be in her eyes, crap her moccs are too big still, is Colby's hair cut too James Dean?, do i eat before so i am happy or do i eat after so i don't look bloated?, do we match?, crap are we too matchy matchy?, hair curly or hair straight?, i can't get this blasted hair color off my nails, Cadence didn't get two naps today + now she is going to cry the entire time..."

But as we started our drive up Guardsman, Megan was as reassuring as could be. She complimented + calmed me right down! With the shoot only taking 30 minutes, Colby was happy, Cadence was happy, + I got all the amazing pictures I wanted! 
                        Thank you Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment