Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Calorie Burning Verbs

The joys of living where I live is the mountains that surround me, and the quiet country roads. I enjoy going out for runs, walks, jogs, or whatever verb you want to use. The views are always beautiful, + its usually quiet + peaceful. However, lately I don't enjoy these verbs so much! I don't know what my deal is! It could be the fact that my nose is stuffy so I can't breath, or that I have a hard time pushing a stroller with me now (it adds some serious poundage). It might also be the fact that wherever I go I always end up seeing someone I know (small town). I have been doing a lot of yoga from my house, and I LOVE yoga, but doing it by myself is not the same as taking a fun class. I also am currently in a competition with all the local businesses around town. We get points for going to the gym + taking classes + what not. But I despise that as well because honestly who likes going to a gym! AWFUL!!! So this morning on my run I ended up stopping and taking pictures! I do love where I live + I am loving this spring time sun! It also helped to break up my run. 
Cadence is also doing her work outs. She HATES tummy time, but is getting stronger + stronger every day. She will whine until I finally roll her over. She can roll over by herself but it either scares her because it's too fast, or it takes too much effort (apparently she is my daughter, the whining with the working out). Luckily we motivate our selves with treats, Diet Coke, oatmeal cookies, popcorn, etc. So as you can see, the Danklef's Den is full of calorie burning verbs, we just hate doing them!






Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment